1. Book Pillows. Grab a few of these and tell your parents you're "hitting the books" every night, without hesitation. Photo cred: thinkgeek.com.
2. Pizza Reheating Tray. Day old pizza is obviously a staple of the college life, but after the microwave takes a hold of it, it really doesn’t taste like anything resembling fresh pizza. Shocking right?! Next time, bust out your pizza reheating tray and start calling yourself Papa John. You can pick this bad boy up from Amazon.
3. Livescribe Smart Pen1. Ok unlike the two previous items on this list, this item is absolutely necessary for today’s student. This “smart pen” can do it all, short of taking the tests for you. It will record audible lectures, transfer your written notes to a computer or app, and then it will sync them both together. Find out more at www.livescribe.com.
4. Google Chromecast. Still one of the hottest items on the video market, Chromecast can stream anything you want at a push of a button. Needing no power cord or anything else, it’s the most convenient streamer out there and if you’re a student, that makes it worth its weight in gold.
5. Bluetooth Color Changing Speaker Lightbulb. Not only will you be saving the environment with it’s LED technology, you will also be able to hear your favorite tunes while adapting the light to whatever color your heart desires. For under $20 bucks it’s definitely a must have. You can also pick this up on Amazon here.
6. Charging Backpack. Phone dead? Not a problem if you got this backpack. You’re probably going be walking around all day with a backpack anyway, right? Why not get something in return for lugging around those books; this backpack gives back and your phone will thank you for it. AMPL probably makes the best one on the market and you check it out at http://ampl-labs.com/#features