New to the Portland area, or an old soul looking for a new spot in town? Look no further - we've compiled the top 9 places to get unique drinks. Enjoy!
1. Bible Club - Are you a laid back, speakeasy kinda guy? This America-loving bar will take you back to the 30's with real decor from those days! Drinks to try: Anchor Clanker, Legal Tender, Scofflaw, Widow's Kiss.
Photo Courtesy of Bible Club PDX
2. Ground Kontrol - Maybe you're more of a retro gaming kinda gal? Who wouldn't like video games and booze? Check out the second floor... You'll have a ball!
Photo Courtesy of Ground Kontrol
3. Hale Pele - Wanna get away to the tropics tonight? This tiki bar offers a great rum list with fresh juices and home-made syrups.
Photo Courtesy of Hale Pele
4. Ex Novo Brewing Company - Bet you've never been to a nonprofit brewery! These guys just want to make great beer, not money.
Photo Courtesy of Ex Novo Brewing
5. Tea Bar - Sobriety doesn't have to taste bad! Try some of the best teas from family farms around the world. Their locations are super simple and very zen.
Photo Courtesy of Tea Bar
6. Cider Riot! - Having trouble finding a tasty cider that you like? Stop by this urban cidery that uses Cascadian grown apples.
Photo Courtesy of Cider Riot!
7. Brewvana - Have you ever been on a beer bus? Take a tour of the city and sample the best local brews and bites.
Photo Courtesy of Brewvana
8. Kure Juice Bar - Take a break from the alcohol and pop into this organic juice bar. Try one of the tonic herb shots!
Photo Courtesy of Kure Juice Bar
9. 180 - Can you drink chocolate? Of course! Stop by this Spanish xurro shop on your way home to get some handcrafted hot melted chocolate and tasty xurros
Photo Courtesy of 180 PDX
Show us your adventures and share any noteworthy places with us! Tag @ElevateToSequoia on Instagram to be featured!