As local Shelter-In-Place guidelines are lifted, Sequoia will begin to embrace the new "normal," keeping in mind the health and safety of our team members and residents. Our offices have been closed since mid-March to limit the spread of COVID-19 and comply with state and county guidelines. At Sequoia, we are taking thoughtful steps to transition back to regular life.
As local restrictions are lifted, our offices will be open by appointment only to both current and prospective residents. In addition to required appointments, the following will be strictly enforced for health and safety:
- Anyone entering our offices will be required to wear a mask at all times
- Social distancing at a minimum of six feet will be required
Our team members have been properly trained and given PPE (Protective Personal Equipment) to wear while working and will continue to take proper precautions, all while following local guidelines and regulations.
What else is changing?
- We will be reactivating our standard service request procedures, as our maintenance teams have been limited to completing emergency requests since mid-March. They will resume completing standard service requests.
- In-person, accompanied tours will be available by appointment, in addition to virtual, video, and self-guided tours.
- We will begin to open community amenities on a case-by-case basis, based on the layout of the physical space, as well as local guidelines and regulations. Some amenities will require reservation to help maintain and manage capacities.
- *For new leases, application fees and pet deposits will be waived and $100 security deposits will be charged on approved credit.
*Move-in specials are subject to change at each community.