FIND YOUR NEW HOME NOW
IRON POINT FLOOR PLANS
Spacious 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartment Homes
How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?
Residents of Iron Point at Prairie Oaks enjoy thoughtfully designed residences in two different styles: standard and luxury. If you’re looking for more than just a place to live – elevate to Iron Point!
- Fully-equipped kitchens
- Washer & dryer
- Nine-foot ceilings with crown molding
- Oversized closets and windows
- Gas fireplaces in select residences
- Covered patio or balcony for year-round use
- Private garages and covered parking available
Each of our luxury home shave upgraded elements that go above and beyond features in our standard residences.
- White panel cabinetry with modern brushed nickel hardware
- Quartz countertops with subway tile backsplashes
- Stainless-steel appliances
- Plush carpet and distressed faux-hardwood flooring
- Warm, neutral interior paint scheme pairs Malibu Beige with Swiss Coffee
- Elegant light fixtures, built-in USB outlets, and brushed nickel hardware complete the home
The Owner and Management Company for Iron Point at Prairie Oaks comply fully with the Equal Housing Opportunity and Nondiscrimination laws. The floor plan renderings are intended for general reference and should not be relied upon for exact dimensions. Features, materials, finishes, layout, and views will vary based on the location and floor plan. Pricing subject to change.