FIND YOUR NEW HOME NOW
SHADOW RIDGE FLOOR PLANS
Spacious 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartment Homes
How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?
Residents of Shadow Ridge enjoy thoughtfully designed residences in two different styles: standard and luxury. If you’re looking for more than just a place to live – elevate to Shadow Ridge!
- Fully-equipped kitchens
- Washer & dryer
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Walk-in closets in select homes
- Covered parking available
Each of our luxury homes have upgraded elements that go above and beyond features in our standard residences.
- White or espresso cabinetry with modern brushed nickel hardware
- Midnight or pearl colored woodgrain style countertops
- Stainless-steel appliances
- Plush carpet and distressed faux-hardwood flooring
- Warm, neutral interior paint scheme pairs Malibu Beige with Swiss Coffee
- Elegant light fixtures, built-in USB outlets, and brushed nickel hardware complete the home
The Owner and Management Company for Shadow Ridge Apartment Homes comply fully with the Equal Housing Opportunity and Nondiscrimination laws. The floor plan renderings are intended for general reference and should not be relied upon for exact dimensions. Features, materials, finishes, layout, and views will vary based on the location and floor plan. Pricing subject to change.