FIND YOUR NEW HOME NOW
BRIO APARTMENTS FLOOR PLANS
Spacious Studio, 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartment Homes
How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?
Residents of Brio enjoy thoughtfully designed residences in two different floor plan designs: apartments and villas. If you’re looking for more than just a place to live – elevate to Brio!
- Two interior finish packages to choose from. Each with a different color palette of cabinets, counters, and flooring
- Quartz or granite countertops with full height tile backsplash
- Stainless-steel appliances with multi-step water filtration system
- Marble countertops and porcelain flooring in bathrooms
- Oval soaking tubs or walk-in showers
- Wood plank-style flooring
- Washer and dryer
- 8’ tall entry doors with MP3 programmable doorbells
- Gas fireplaces in select residences
- Wine refrigerators in select residences
- Built-in USB outlets, walk-in closets, and retractable shades
Each of our Villas have upgraded elements that go above and beyond the standard features in our apartment residences.
- 10’ to 20’ ceilings with stainless finish paddle fans
- Free-floating decorative stairs and skylight
- Sonos™ wireless home music system
- Single-touch solar shade window treatments with goodnight button
- Deep soaking tubs with separate glass shower enclosure
- Dual-zone heating and air conditioning
- Recessed lighting
- Home monitoring system
The Owner and Management Company for Brio Apartment Homes comply fully with the Equal Housing Opportunity and Nondiscrimination laws. The floor plan renderings are intended for general reference and should not be relied upon for exact dimensions. Features, materials, finishes, layout, and views will vary based on the location and floor plan. Pricing subject to change.